Purpose Built Depot
In 2010 Schwarz Excavations purchased a 20,000 square metre parcel of land within in Gracemere Industrial Estate, positioned on the Capricorn Highway.
Schwarz Excavations performed the entire foundation site preparation where they initially cut and screened 5000 tonnes of decomposed granite, 2000 tonne was then re-used on site to level the block and provide the pad for the workshop structure. The remaining decomposed granite was then used as capping at the Rockhampton Regional Council’s landfill.
The Depots Landscaping consist of local Barlow Blocks from Yeppoon, the hedging and turfed lawns complement the fully asphalted area around the workshop.
The Schwarz family pride themselves on presentation, practicality, functionality and most importantly productivity, which is highly evident in this amazing facility.
Purpose Built Workshop
- Fully asphalted area around the workshop
- Workshop area of 30 metres in length by 25 metres wide
- 5 drive-through service bays
- 15 metre long truck service pit
- Automatic oil gantries
- Remote controlled 10 tonne overhead crane
- Drive through wash bay
- Light Vehicle hoist
- Stainless steel airlines
- Dedicated mezzanine floor for parts storage
- Automated, gated security around entire depot
- Under floor plumbing to take waste oils to storage
- Water tanks and filtering of run off